Administrative Clerk Job in Malta
Attractive Wage – Full-time Position
We are looking for an ambitious Administrative Clerk, keen to advance in accounts management and to assist our accounts / financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The candidate will be part of a team of professionals working in accounting / finance sector.
The Administrative Clerk will work hand in hand with Senior Management at our client`s premises to deliver the finance function to the said client. You will be working with a client on a long term basis so that you can build a steady and healthy relationship with them.
• Sales invoicing of food items and events organization.
• Outlet sales reconciliations
• Cash and credit cards reconciliations
• To assist in any other accounting duties as deemed necessary.
- • Dedicated, having excellent communication skills.
• Multitasking ability coupled with flexible attitude towards work.
• Reliable and honest.
• Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• O-Level or A-Level in accounting would be considered an asset, although not necessary
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English and Maltese language, meeting all the above requirements.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency.
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate
Full work benefits
This position is offering full benefits under Maltese labour laws.
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions?
Register your details and send us a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.