Chef de Partie needed in Gozo
Excellent remuneration – Full-time Position
As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy restaurant kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received. Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Renowned Italian restaurant in Gozo is looking for their new Chef de Partie to join their growing team. We are looking for an experienced Chef, who has a wealthy portfolio of experience of minimum 3 years in Italian cuisine, ready to join an already well-established team. This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to bring their own dynamic approach to the kitchen; working with a highly motivated team, mature and reliable person with a strong belief in own ability.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Experience of 3 Years in Italian food preparation
- Culinary school diploma
- Solid experience in the role
- Excellent hold of various cooking procedures, methods and equipment as well as ingredients
- Multitasking skills and efficiency
- High performance even when working under pressure
- Rich know-how and practicality with the best cooking practices
- Flexible in hours
- Creative in ideas
- Fluent English is important (+ additional EU language)
- EU citizen or current resident of Malta
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to bring their own dynamic approach to the kitchen…working with a highly motivated team, mature and reliable person with a strong belief in own ability. The selected candidate will be responsible for hotel policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of the kitchen operation and guide the kitchen brigade as needed with the ability to handle the responsibility for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items and ensure highest quality at all times
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary + Tips
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate
Full work benefits
This position is offering full benefits under Maltese labour laws.
Paid Vacation + On duty meals
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions? Register your details and ask a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.