Chef for a Chinese cuisine in Malta
Excellent remuneration – Full-time Position
This opportunity would suit someone who is experienced in Chinese cuisine and familiar with all the kitchen utensils and specialised Chinese food items available in Malta.
Do you consider yourself to be a Chinese Chef? This is the right position for you.
The RoleChinese chef will be responsible for overseeing the production of Chinese cuisine for restaurants and buffets. Chinese chef may need to prepare a wide variety of Chinese menu items, including rice, noodle, soup, vegetable, and meat dishes. The Chef specialised in Chinese cuisine may also have to make necessary food purchases. Thus, he or she should be good at evaluating the quality of food products to ensure that he or she maintains consistent quality standards. Chef will be expected to improve upon their recipes with occasional experimentation. Chinese cuisine chefs may also decide on the prices of their dishes, determine the presentation of menu items, and plan menus.
- Assume complete charge of chinese food preparation requests.
- Maintain cooking standards and techniques.
- Work all stations as required.
- Perform proper procedures.
- Ensure proper usage and rotation of all food items.
- Check freshness and quality of food and presentation.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Responsible for all food preparation and production.
- Maintain safety and Health Department standards.
- 2-3 years as a Chef specialised in Chinese Cuisine
- Experience in managing a large kitchen and setting up menus
- Able to manage a team
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Flexible hours
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English, meeting all the above requirements.
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary + Tips
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate
Full work benefits
This position is offering full benefits under Maltese labour laws.
Paid Vacation + On duty meals
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions? Register your details and ask a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.