Developer needed in Malta
Attractive Wage – Full-time Position
Our client, an international agency specialised in digital marketing is looking for a Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications as well as work on both the back-end and front-end. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
The ideal candidate will have experience hands-on with website development cycles and versed in UI/UX Design .
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Design and implement features, APIs and test suites according to specifications
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Writing clean, functional code by using best software development practices
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases
- Build features and applications with a mobile first approach
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Willingness for teamwork and working with people across agency capabilities
- Collaborate with other off-site teams
- Familiarity with web servers (Apache and NGINX), and UI/UX design
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Business Minded
- Oriented to results
- People Skills
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
Front of house staff
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Plus good commission rates
Excellent career progression prospects are offered.
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions? Register your details and ask a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.