Head Pharmacist position in Malta, South
Rewarding position – Full-time Position
The position of a head pharmacist has arisen in a well established pharmacy in South of Malta.
As our new Head Pharmacist, you will follow the professional codes as set by the Malta Pharmacy Council, ensuring patients are the first concern. You will be involved in maintaining and improving the health of the customer by providing advice on over-the-counter medicines, the dispensing of prescriptions and the provision of public health services.
- Supervise and maintain operation of the pharmacy ensuring safe, accurate, and efficient dispensing of medications.
- Assign, assist, and supervise work of the pharmacy staff.
- Perform staff pharmacist duties when required.
- Direct and modify pharmacy policies and procedures according to established pharmaceutical principles and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain records and complete required reports. Supervise drug inventory procedures, inventory management, and security of drug supplies and medication storage.
- Remain current with pharmaceutical developments.
- Provide information on medications and drug therapy to patients and in-house provider staff.
Qualifications/RequirementsHigh degree of accuracy
- Pharmacy degree and license to practice as a pharmacist in Malta
- At least 3 years experience as a registered pharmacist
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Self-motivated and energetic approach
- Effective team member
- Fluent English (Maltese a plus)
- EU citizenship is a must
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English and experience as a head pharmacist, meeting all the above requirements and skills.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency.
#malta #healthcare #pharmacy #pharmacist #jobs #workinmalta #jobsinmalta #maltajobs #mrecruitment
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Attractive wage package for the right candidate.
Full work benefits
This position is offering full benefits under Maltese labour laws.
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions?
Register your details and send us a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.