We are looking for Accountants, Accounts Managers and Assistants to work in various industries such as hospitality and catering, automotive and retail.
This is a full-time position located in Malta.
- Ensuring that all data relating to accounts is accurate.
- Responsible for accounting adjustments in a timely and correct manner.
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of monthly management accounts.
- Directly responsible for the completion of VAT Returns.
- Responsible for credit card reconciliations.
- In charge of any internal and external audit requirements and any communication with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for Client query resolutions.
- Assisting in documenting and updating internal processes and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and workflows.
- Assisting in the yearly budgeting process.
- Assisting in the compilation of the year-end financial statements together with the Finance Manager.
- Assist in specific assignments and projects as assigned.
- Ensuring that financial, legal and company-set targets and deadlines are met at all times.
- Finance degree/ACCA qualified or in the final stages of ACCA.
- ECDL Qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Maltese and English is a must.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skill and able to maintain good relationship with your peers.
- Be highly organised and meticulous.
- Have an eye for detail.