One of our clients, a leading Systems Integrators, specialising in the fields of building Management and industrial automation systems, is seeking to recruit additional staff within its Accounts Department.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, project reports
- Administer the company timesheets and payroll
- Sales and Purchase Ledger management
- Completion and submission of VAT & TAX returns
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency or improve internal control
- Inputting Invoices and Sales Orders
- Chasing debtors & paying creditors
- Conducting Bank reconciliations
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Covered the first 5 modules of ACCA
- Experience with Shireburn software
- Fluency in Maltese & English
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Ability to work under pressure, with strict deadlines
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.