One of our clients is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their dynamic team.
The AE will be primarily responsible for general accounting duties, collaborating closely with the company’s CFO. And will be reporting to the CFO/ Head of HR and Administration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the upkeep of the company’s books of accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors’ management including chasing
- Issuing customer’s receipts and processing cash
- Handling bank deposits
- Actively involved in the group’s overall billing function
- Creditor’s management including reconciling supplier statements and issuing payments
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports
- Verifying employee’s timesheets and working out commissions
- Answering phones calls and taking messages
- Managing traditional paper and/or electronic filing systems
- Assisting with audit process
- Assisting with compiling vat returns
- Run office errands as needed in connection with the submission of various accounting documents
- A minimum of A-Level accounting education is required
- Prior work experience in a similar role
- Be familiar with Maltese accounting system and regulations
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office software, especially Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- The ability to plan ahead of time, stay organized, and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to take own initiative
- Possess a clean driving license
Monday to Friday – 8am till 5pm, with 1hr break.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at M Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.