Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Receivables Clerk
On of our Clients, a prestigious and famous Hotel in Malta, is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivables Clerk, to join the financial team of their Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- maintaining accurate and clear records of transactions,
- verifying and recording the transactions in accordance with the hotel’s established policies and procedures.
- assist his/her supervisor to perform the daily assigned accounting duties.
- In possession of a minimum of Ordinary Level in Accounting
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications and accounting software
- Having good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen on pursuing a career in the Accounts department
Candidates with knowledge of Opera and prior experience in the hospitality industry will be given preference.