Aluminum Worker (for Apertures & Structures)
Aluminium worker (manufacturing of Aluminium Apertures and structures)
We are looking for a hard-working candidate for a position of Aluminium worker needed for an aperture manufacturing/installing company. A successful candidates need to have experience.
· Experienced candidates will be entrusted with work on the manufacturing of Aluminium apertures & structures or manufacturing of Aluminium roller shutters
· Aluminum worker for Apertures & Structures
· Assemble, punch, cutting, routing installation of accessories in aluminium frames, window and doors in cold and thermal break aluminium.
· Forming a complete product. Be able to install apertures in clients building.
· Driving license B ( up to 3500Kg )in an necessity.
· English Language is compulsory.
· Experience in similar position
· Knowledge of local working procedures
· Knowledge of material
· English language skills
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English language, meeting all the above requirements and skills.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well-organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency.