We are looking for an experienced Barista to join our agency, where the chosen applicant will be placed with one of our clients.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea for customers.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation etc.
- Selling coffee and tea blends, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Experience as Barista or similar role.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.