Car Wash Attendant
Car Wash Attendant (Applicants MUST be in Malta)
One of our client is currently to employ a Car Wash Attendant on a full-time basis.
- Greet customers courteously and see what wash service they would like
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles, and pre-wash exterior areas of cars
- Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order
- Perform cleaning of facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized
- Apply water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, broom, hand tools, pressure washer, and grease gun
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in carrying out given tasks daily
- Ensure vacuums are unclogged, trash cans emptied, and hoses properly hung
- With a sense of urgency, ensure the right thing is done at the right time with customers, home office, and fellow teammates
- Ability to display courteous and professional attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to work flexible hours, such as weekends
- Ability to work standing over long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
- Ability to work swiftly to wash vehicles in record time
- Ability to interact ethically with fellow employees and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
- Experience driving vehicles of different types, including automatic and manual cars
- Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment
- Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English, meeting all the above requirements.