Cash Reconciliation Clerk
Cash Reconciliation Clerk (Must be in Malta or EU Citizen)
One of our clients, a leading grocery store franchise managing a number of outlets across the Island, is looking for a person, ideally with a background in retail or hospitality to assume as Cash reconciliation Clerk.
- Collecting data from payment provider portals (sales, refunds, chargebacks and transaction fees)
- Formatting of data in MS Excel
- Importing data into MS Access databases
- Reconciling sales/refunds against cash received
- Preparing cash deposits in Shop outlets
- Reconciling takings against reports
- Preparing cash deposits in the Shop outlets
- Recording of Internet Banking
- Inputting on Sage
- Previous experience as a cashier or a similar job will be considered an asset.
- The selected applicant should be in possession of a driving license and own means of transport.
- Ability to use MS Office (good knowledge of Excel)
- Able to work with attention to detail
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Pleasant personality to enable working effectively in a team and open plan office
- Keen to learn and want to progress in a career in accounts
Fluency in English is a must
An attractive remuneration package will be given to the right candidate.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.