One of our clients is looking for an enthusiastic Cashier/Office Clerk to join their dynamic team.
You will be performing the day-to-day duties related to the finance department, including the issuing of receipts to clients and handling cash.
- Receive payments by cash, cheques, credit cards or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Greet customers and to answer the telephone in a courteous manner.
- Handle petty cash requests.
- Post accounting records to UAFL, and any other company within the Company as directed.
- To prepare contracts, respective bills and carry out the necessary verification procedures.
- Carry out the necessary reconciliation’s (bank and cash) on the accounts of the Companies and prepare the relative deposits to the bank.
- Carry Out any other related administrative work as directed by superiors.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Customer and Personal Service
- Office suite software
- Fluency in both Maltese and English
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card