Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer (Applicants MUST be in Malta)
One of our clients, a group establishing a number of restaurants in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Chief Human Resources Office to head their HR Function. The successful applicant will be an ambitious individual who can work with a fast-growing team of currently 400 employees, with the right fit for the company’s work culture.
- Full oversight of the HR Department and steering its objectives
- Process analysis and developing policy
- Influence and drive change through others
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Spend time on the work floor to be able to gauge workers’ feelings and level of motivation.
- Be pro-active/react efficiently to recruitment requirements and see the process through its various stages
- 3+ years of experience in a Managerial role
- Achieved a tertiary level of Education in an HR related subject or 5 years of experience in a similar role with an established, highly-esteemed company
- Have excellent people management skills
- Is analytical and goal oriented
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Have a robust understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Have a thorough knowledge of Employment Law
- Conversant with HR IT systems, ideally Bamboo and Shireburn
- Experienced in dealing with a multi-national workforce with their individual needs and conditions
- Must be fluent in both English and Maltese
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.