We are looking for a ‘Commi Chef’ to join our agency.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• To wear the correct uniform ensuring you are smart at all times
• Check weekly schedule, arrive on duty on time, be punctual and flexible
• Adhere to the opening, service and closing procedures as instructed
• Continuously liaise closely with the immediate supervisor to…
• Ensure prompt and courteous service to all customers
• Maintains the mise en place as per requirements
• Store all food items accordingly, checking quality and rotation
• Always be ready for changes & improvement in the product & services
• Work economically and minimize on wastage.
• Senior chefs are to be made aware of any food that is going to be disposed
• Ensure that gas is shut down and fridges are locked at the end of the day
• Use kitchen equipment with care and report deficiencies to superior
What we are looking for:
• 1-2 years experience in current role in a 5-star/high-end environment
• In possession of a valid food handlers licence
• Good standard education, preferably from catering vocational school
• Possess high standards of cooking techniques, innovative in his/her approach
• Be familiar with HACCP Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
• Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures
• Fluent English is important
Candidates must be EU citizens
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English, meeting all the above requirements.