Our client is looking for a reliable and responsible individual to join their team as a Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely and safe delivery of stock to the shops. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, we would love to hear from you.
• Drive vehicles to transport goods from the warehouse or distribution centre to designated locations
• Safely load and unload merchandise or products from the delivery vehicle
• Possess the physical stamina to lift and carry boxes or packages, depending on the nature of the delivered goods
• Ensure that all necessary paperwork, such as delivery notes or invoices, is completed accurately
Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner during deliveries
• Follow the route and time schedule briefed by the organisation
• Follow transport Malta regulations and safety standards
• Communicate with dispatchers, warehouse staff, to provide updates on delivery status.
• Use navigation tools or devices to efficiently find delivery locations when necessary
• Follow safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment
• Must be in possession of an EU C or C1 driving license
• A clean driving license and police conduct
• Good command of the English language
• Excellent time management skills
• High motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under diverse weather and traffic conditions
• Flexibility to work early mornings and weekends during peak periods