ELV Technician (Malta)
Our client is looking for an ‘ELV Technician’ to join their well-established team.
- Wire, install, configure, commission, service, operate and set up ELV equipment (such as Intruder Alarm, Hall Porters, Fire Alarm, DATA, CCTV, Access Control, etc) as well as their software and smartphone applications.
- Troubleshoot issues – diagnose malfunctions or technical issues, determine proper solution to rectify.
- Assist in preventive maintenance of systems.
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients’ systems onsite and pass data to administration team.
- Compile timely and proper documentation for work conducted by completing necessary forms, reports or issuance of logs.
- Provide clear handing over to the client and close off required paperwork at the end of each visit.
- Integrate & communicate effectively with other trade staff (Electrical, HVAC, etc) as required.
- Effectively communicate with management, co-workers, sub/contractors, etc. Work to continuously remain abreast of new technological developments & improve skills.
- Build positive relationships with customers and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment
- A good understanding / previous experience in the ELV sector
- Experience in electronics / electrical field
- Proficient English
- A valid driving licence
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.