FB Manager Events – Must be in Malta
F&B Manager Events – Must be in Malta
One of our clients, a reputable player in the catering industry, is looking for an FB Manager to manage their Events Team. S/he will need to have their own transport, have previous experience in managing the food and beverage service function as well as, managing event. The ideal candidate will be an inspirational, solutions-driven individual with advanced knowledge of revenue, cost and labour productivity. The chosen applicant will ensure Service Attendants and Supervisors consistently execute plans and handle any escalated guest issues as necessary.
- Planning of various type of events including set up
- Roster, supervise & coordinate staff members at events & weddings
- Hire & train staff members
- Monitor the quality of product & service provided during functions
- Coordinate all the requirements required for events; equipment, transportation etc.
- Oversee F&B operations, including managing staff
- Ensure F&B outlets are cleaned and sanitized
- Manage all health and safety protocols, including staff training
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
- Inform guests on the food and beverage products
- Monitor guest satisfaction
- Support staff with basic food and beverage training
- Collaborate with the Food & Beverage Director
- Three or more years of management experience in a high-volume food and beverage establishment
- Flexible, detail oriented and customer focused
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Speak English fluently
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Must have their own transport – a fuel allowance will be given
An attractive remuneration package will be given to the right candidate.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.