Food and Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage Supervisor – MUST BE IN MALTA OR AN EU CITIZEN
One of our clients, a restaurant located North of the island, is looking for a ‘Food and Beverage Supervisor’ to join their casual dining establishment on a full-time basis.
- Assists the Restaurant Manager by maintaining and improving the Food and Beverage Service, productivity, manning levels, effective people management and assisting in training as needed.
- Takes full responsibility for the Front of House in the absence of the Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Manager.
- Ensures that all menu items and prices on the Restaurant POS System and customer menus are up to date.
- Knows all menus and their contents to assist waiting staff and customers as needed and guide accordingly.
- Supervises Restaurant staff, verifying that all areas are neat and tidy and clean
- Inspects and ensures that all equipment is in good working order and clean.
- Informs waiters about any last minute arrangements and coordinates with kitchen accordingly.
- Ensure that the Restaurant tables are set up in preparation for service.
- Inspects all equipment on a regular basis to ensure that it is safe and in good condition and conforms with all local laws as well as HACCP.
- Takes the initiative to recommend any improvements in methods or work practices, or any changes needed in equipment and lay out to the Restaurant Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in current role, ideally with experience in fast-paced venue
- Must be standards driven and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with regards to hours
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have basic knowledge of HACCP
- Catering & Hospitality vocational degree/certification a plus
- Good command of spoken/written English
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills