Food & Beverage Servers
Food & Beverage Servers
Reports to: Floor Manager/Supervisor/Restaurant Manager
The employee is expected to provide an efficient and pleasant dining experience to patrons dining in the Restaurant/Hotel Restaurant in line with the Hotel/Restaurant Policies and Procedures and in a true spirit of hospitality.
- Provides prompt and efficient service in a courteous manner, by setting, serving, and clearing tables.
- Has excellent knowledge of all menus present in The Restaurant/Hotel Restaurant to assist all customers in making the right choice and to also assist any customers with specific dietary requirements.
- Ensures that his/her area is always clean, tidy, and organised.
- Maintains all equipment, work areas, and store areas properly.
- Ensures that he/she has sufficient mis en plaice for the service period.
- Ensures that tables are set up as per reservations and guest requirements.
- Takes customers’ orders promptly and courteously.
- Sends guests’ orders through to the kitchen and bar as per Restaurant Procedures, ensuring that, any special requests by guests have been sent through properly.
- Serves guests their food and beverage orders promptly and as per Restaurant Policy, ensuring that what has been ordered is accurately delivered to the table.
- Follows up with guests to ensure that all that has been presented at the table is to their satisfaction.
- Finishes all set tasks on time, and ensures that all guests are satisfied.
- Assists others as needed.
- Assists with any additional tasks assigned by the Manager with a positive and can-do attitude
- Performs all secondary duties as requested.
- Is flexible in his/her availability to be able to work shifts as needed.
- Maintains high standards of personal hygiene, appearance, and conduct.
- Follows the Restaurant/Hotel Uniform Policy and ensures that he/she is conforming to all HACCP Regulations
- Maintains effective communication with all his/her colleagues.
- Attends all training as required by the Restaurant/Hotel.
- Develops effective relations with all colleagues.
- Has thorough knowledge of all M Recruitment Company Policies and Procedures and follows them accordingly.
- Smiles and greets all guests upon their entering the Restaurant, personally escorts them to their table and pulls out at least one chair at the same time showing an “open arm gesture” to welcome the guests to take a seat.
- Treats all customers in a polite and friendly manner, and remains calm and helpful always, especially during difficult situations.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.