Full Stack Engineer – Remote
Full Stack Engineer/Node.js, Java and Solidity – Remote
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work remotely.
What is required:
• Node.js , TypeScript and Solidity experience is a must. Knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java would be beneficial
• Proficient in blockchain technical concepts, cryptography, architecting secure and distributed systems and having the ability to translate the architecture and design into actually working code
• Understanding of Layer 2 blockchain concepts, at least one of: State Channel, Payments Channel, Pegged Side Chains or Plasma. Ability to implement these concepts or willingness to quickly learn how.
What you need to be:
• Self-starter, not afraid to work as a part of bigger team and also alone on some tasks
• Happy to be part of the remotely working team of engineers and product development people
• Hungry for learning more, being exceptional blockchain technical expert, go-to person
• Able to comfortably use English language for communication of technical concepts, both verbally and on writing
• Paying attention to details, high level of coding standards, focused on producing quality code
• Doubtful, you always ask “why” before you start to think “how”
• Ability and willingness to see your work in the wider product context
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.