HR and Admin Executive
One of our clients in the retail industry is looking for an HR Administrator to complement and support their HR team. The main goal of this position is to assist in the handling of human resource administration matters.
The main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, registrations, FS4s
- Assist in the revision of company policies as needed
- Liaise with external stakeholders and ensure legal compliance in all internal procedures
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Participate in HR projects like job fairs and events
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or Assistant
- Experience with HR software is an asset
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize issues
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written;
- Capable of working on own initiative and in a team environment.