Jewellery Bench Worker
Jewelry Bench Worker
One of our clients is looking for someone with skills and passion for creating beautiful jewellery pieces!
Everyday duties will include, Ring sizing, Cleaning & Polishing, Chain repair, Rhodium plating, Remodelling, Retipping and Claw work, Stone setting and replacement. General housekeeping of the workshop.
- Restores damaged or broken jewelry, select appropriate gems, clean and polish jewelry
- Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts Reshapes and restyles old jewelry, following designs or instructions, using hand tools and machines, such as laser welder, microscope, plating
- Cut and shape precious metals into jewelry pieces using cutting and carving tools.
- Re-size rings of various metals
Custom Jewelry Design:
- Create Bespoke jewelry for our customers
- Must have at least 4 years of experience
- Ability to work independently
- Technical Skills in advanced gemstone and diamond setting skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about various types of gemstones and diamonds Advanced knowledge of jewelers tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of various chemical solutions used for jewelry making/repair and should have experience working with the same
- Advanced expertise in setting/replacing all kinds of gemstones and diamonds with different types of settings
- Proficient at operating all equipment and machines. Laser experience a plus.
- Assist in maintaining the equipment in good working order and condition.
- Punctual, professional work ethic.
- Team player
- Learn and possess a deep knowledge of our shop practices and standards.
- Learn and understand our internal processes for stock, custom and repairs
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at M Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.