Landscaping Manager (MUST be in Malta)
One of our clients is looking to employ a ‘Landscaping Manager’ on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible for planning, supervising, and leading the landscaping team in landscape preservation, restoration, construction, maintenance and management.
- Assessing landscapes
- Surveying sites to identify client needs and wants to be able to quote accordingly
- Meeting with clients to show and discuss plants and needs for their gardens
- Following up with clients to ensure that job was done to their satisfaction and to be able to guide them on any problems in their garden
- Producing plans, designs and quotations for clients
- Understand in plant diseases and their cure
- Devising management and maintenance plans, to ensure spaces are preserved for future use and enjoyment
- Advising others on the long-term care and development of a landscape
- Drawing up contracts and overseeing contractors
- Be in touch with new products that come within our industry to be able to always be number one in our industry
- Applying for funding and managing bids
- Supervising construction projects carried out by landscape architects
- Advising on planning applications and public enquiries.
- Coordinating with the landscaping team and communicating clearly what the team what jobs need to be done
- Passion for plants and animals
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An interest in technology.
- The role of a landscape manager involves the following duties:
- Additional package can be created depending on level of experience and skills the potential candidates possess.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.