One of our clients is actively seeking a Laser Aesthetician to elevate the experience of individuals seeking transformative skincare solutions. As a Laser Aesthetician, you will be at the forefront of delivering personalised and innovative aesthetic treatments.
Your role involves employing laser technology with precision and expertise, adhering to the highest standards of aesthetic practice, ethical guidelines, and the clinic’s policies. Join our client’s dynamic team and be a key contributor to enhancing the confidence and well-being of those seeking advanced aesthetic care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be able to operate point of sale equipment and performing transactions including cash sale, memberships and appointment booking.
- Clinic should at all times be well maintained in a clean and organised manner.
- Instruments used are to be sterilised following a prescribed sequence before every use.
- Have a good knowledge of the appointment scheduler and be responsible for booking appointments to new and regular customers.
- Perform stock control procedures playing an active role in ensuring the availability of products to minimise out of stock situations. This is done by ordering non dispensary stock in accordance with company procedures and policies, following up the order with managing pharmacist and store staff and receiving and processing the order.
- Liaise with the Managing Pharmacist to identify responsibilities of a dispensary assistant. Develop drug knowledge enabling you to handle prescriptions and over the counter medication under the pharmacist’s supervision.
- Have a good knowledge of import products and cosmetics and be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of your role in maximising profitability.
- Offer alternatives to OTCs and toiletries in a non hesitant fashion by clearly explaining to client the equality to the original product.
- Regularly reviewing SOPs to keep updated on procedures required by the company.
- Minimise expiries by stock rotation and avoiding ordering extra stock.
Qualifications and Experience
- In possession of a recognised Beauty Therapy Certification at NQF level 3.
- Good computer skills: Winsims, Excel, Word, Skype Oxygen Portal.
- Excellent command in English (Level C1) Other languages a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Beauty Therapy.
What our client is offering
- Competitive EU Salary (depending on knowledge and experience)
- Full-time contract 40-hour work week
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with English language knowledge, meeting all the above requirements and skills.