Logistics and operations executive
Logistics and Operations Executive in Malta
Our client, a leading aperture, exterior & interior importer, and installer, is looking to hire a Logistics and operations executive, with technical knowledge in similar sector. Excellent remuneration package offered for right candidate. Ideally candidate will already have work experience in logistics and operations position with the similar industry locally (Home improvement sector).
· Logistics and Operations Executive should be energetic and organised and in order to execute correctly the required role, the chosen candidate will need to be flexible in his working hours and maintain
control in busy working environment.
· Strategically plan and manage logistics, stores, goods and material transportation and customer services
· Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle from purchase to installation finish.
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
· Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
· Arrange store/warehouse, catalog goods, plan delivery and process shipments
· Resolve any arising problems or complaints
· Supervise, coach and train store workforce
· Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
· Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
· Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements in local market
Experience in various departments within home improvement company will be considered as an asset since the work will be mostly involving excelent inter-communication:
· Knowledge of Health & Safety processes and procedures
· Time Management
· Leadership Management
· Ability to work under pressure without supervision.
· Able to manage an own time and team’s successfully.
· Able to manage a team successfully
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English Language
This job description is for guidance only and role may vary depending on the exigencies of the business at the time. Any other reasonable request or work task may be allocated by the Director.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for enegretic candidates with excellent language and communication skills and experience in Operations and Logistics meeting all the above requirements and skills.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency.