Logistics Operations Clerk
Logistics Operations Clerk (Must be in Malta/ EU National)
One of our clients, an international supermarket chain, is looking for a full-time Logistics Operations Clerk. The chosen applicant will be working in an environment full of new challenges, within a varied and dynamic team.
- Administrative duties related to the incoming of goods, preparation of orders and the distribution of orders into outlets
- Liaison with other roles within the Logistics Centre to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations
- Ensure readily prepared orders for our outlets are allocated correctly on loading bays, including the physical movement of pallets with the right handling equipment
- Qualitative and quantitative control of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Help to maintain and upkeep the Logistics Centre
- Support and develop activities related to the Warehouse inventory.
- Willingness to learn, ability to work both independently and as a team, always ensuring high quality standards
- Attention to detail and precision
- Good knowledge of English and Italian – Maltese will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office package
- Willingness to work in environment where you will be required to drive electric goods handling equipment after training has been given
- Being practical
- Flexibility and willingness to work on shifts.
What is being offered:
- A full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A secure job with a solid and structured company
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT for applicant meeting all the above requirements.