Maintenance Technician (Malta)
Maintenance Technician (Must be in Malta)
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
One of our esteemed clients, is looking for a ‘Maintenance Technician’ to join their maintenance team on full-time basis. The chosen applicant will be responsible for performing maintenance tasks to repair and maintain the facilities premises and equipment. While performing other general tasks as required.
- Inspects electrical and mechanical equipment to assess functionality and detect malfunctions and carry out needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre-established check sheet
- Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures and equipment using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance
- Keep all areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out preventive maintenance programs and regularly updates records as required.
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
- Must be customer service oriented
- In possession of electrician’s Licence, A&B or equivalent.
- Ability to use common tools
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.