Nanny (Seychelles – MUST be in Malta to apply)
Nanny (Seychelles – MUST be available and in Malta to apply)
One of our esteemed clients, is looking for a Nanny to look after two children in a beautiful resort in the Seychelles for a month. The selected candidate must be available immediately, speak fluent English and have all the necessary documentation to be able to work in the Seychelles.
All expenses will be paid (flights, accommodation and daily living expenses)
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for the children – including cleaning toys, rooms and equipment used by children
- Organising creative educational activities such as games, drawing and crafting for the older children
- Preparing children’s meals and feeding them, including bottle-feeding babies
- Helping elder children clean themselves up and changing baby diapers and bathing them
- Tidying up play areas and rooms after children and ensuring their safety indoors and outdoors
- Taking care of children in case of injuries and illness and inform parents/guardians immediately
- Assist with dressing the children, mealtimes, and caring for them during the day
- Babysitting during the evening
- Proven experience working with children
- Creative mindset and the ability to come up with ideas to educate and engage with children
- Ability to multitask and excellent physical stamina to work on their feet for long hours
- Sound understanding of child psychology and the stages of child development
- Excellent organisation skills and cleanliness
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions and successfully complete tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be patient and maintain self-control in high-pressure situations
- Proficient first aid and CPR skills to deal with injuries and cuts
Fluency in English is a must.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.