This is a full-time onsite role for an Office Administrator located in Malta. The Office Boy will be
responsible for maintaining the office and common areas, performing various clerical duties,
organizing files, and ensuring guest’s needs are met.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Preparing / Serving Coffee, Tea, and other beverages for the Visitors & Employees and Assisting in setting up meeting rooms.
• Distribute and manage office stationery.
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
• Place orders for office supplies as needed.
• Keeping track of material consumption, monitoring the use of office equipment and pantry supplies.
• Responsible for performing various surface tasks including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, removing trash, and changing trash bags regularly.
• Clean the Pantry daily – keep the pantry clean at all times.
• Keep pantry equipment – refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine in tidy and good order.
• Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms, office cabins, windows, office furniture and equipment daily and frequently as needed.
• Ensure Restrooms are equipped with Tissues and inform Cleaning Vendor to clean on a periodic daily basis.
• Dispose of waste in a proper and environmentally friendly manner.
• Ensure Air Conditioners, Lights, Water Dispensers, and heaters are turned on at the right time and turned off during closing hours.
• Maintenance of Office Keys.
• Responsible for reporting any repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
• Assisting with Maintenance works and ensuring such works are completed within time and inform the Facilities in charge.
• Dealing with queries or requests from visitors and employees in the absence of the Office Receptionist / During Break hours
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in an office setting
• 1-3 years of experience in the same role.
• Ability to speak in English
• Ability to communicate politely and professionally with guests and co-workers
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently
• Willingness to take initiative and be proactive in ensuring the office runs smoothly
• Flexibility in handling varying job duties and responsibilities
• Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Experience with greeting and serving etiquette