Applicant must be Maltese-Speaking
One of our clients is seeking a full time ‘Operations Manager’ to head the operations of their carehome for the elderly.
- The role is to support departmental heads in maintaining the smooth running of the service. Hands on support is needed to guide, mentor and promote positive management of performance, attendance, recruitment and retention
- Ensuring compliance of all statutory and mandatory requirements and ensuring all areas follow the client’s care policies and procedures
- Ensuring the care home provide person-centered care, appropriate to individual needs, in a safe, warm, friendly setting whilst promoting a caring environment through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of residents
- Overseeing multi-site care home operations
- Review of and completion of monthly audits with necessary action plans in place, should an audit identify gaps in quality or compliance, is necessary together with guidance and sharing best practice
- Engage in Business Development
- Be dedicated to high quality standards and focused on compliance strategy
- A Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Operations with an MQF Level 5 (or equivalent) or;
- Any other comparable Diploma at MQF Level 5 (or equivalent) in Hospitality and that qualification must have a certificate of MQF grading (or equivalent) issued by a registered and licensed institution and that qualification must have a certificate of MQF grading (or equivalent) issued by Malta Qualification Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC).
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in food preparation, or production, or kitchen supervision, or hospitality or management, catering for at least 100 residents
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Applicant must be Maltese-speaking, who can also speak English fluently
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.