Professional Full-Time Nanny
Professional full-time nanny
One of our Client, a prestigious Maltese family, is looking to hire a professional full-time nanny to provide care to their new born baby.
- Over 23 years of age
- Previous experience with new born babies
- Previous experience working with children in any of the following countries: Malta, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland.
- Education in childcare and infant care
- Pediatric CPR and first aid
- Speaks English fluently
- References from previous families
- Clean police conduct
Duties and responsibilities:
- Caring for a new born, including but not limited to: diaper changing, bottle preparation and feeding, sleep training
- Available to work during nights: The nanny will be required to work 5 nights a week for the first few months until the baby starts sleeping through the night.
- Available to travel with the family when necessary.
- No household chores will be assigned apart from cleaning baby equipment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Attractive Salary
- Client can provide housing and a car if needed
- All travel costs, including flights, accommodation and meals, will be covered by the client
- Relocation package available if the candidate does not live in Malta
- Client can pay for online courses if the candidate does not have education in new born care/CPR/First Aid