Our client is looking for a Project Manager on a full-time, and indefinite basis. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion.
• Manage projects throughout its lifecycle, from inception to completion
• Liaise with suppliers, third-party contractors, service providers and other team members
• Identify, plan, and schedule the necessary materials, works, manpower and logistics required to deliver projects in a timely manner
• Liaise with customers to effectively deliver projects, minimising risks, delays in execution and to keep on budget.
• Carry out site visits, taking up of measurements, identify snags and certify carried out works
• Advanced Diploma or higher qualification in Project Management or 2 years of experience in Project Management or related role
• Be proactive and with proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Must be fluent in English and preferably also in Maltese and Italian
• Be IT literate with good command of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
• Experience with Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be considered an asset
• Valid driving license
• Must be a Maltese resident, or EU National. Third Country Nationals are accepted if they are already residing in Malta and have a valid work permit.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills