Recruitment Specialist (Must be in Malta or in the EU)
One of our clients, a leading grocery store franchise managing a number of outlets across the Island, is looking for a Recruitment Specialist on a full-time basis to source, interview and select qualified candidates for various roles.
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and/or social media
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates, provide shortlists of qualified potential hires and participate in the selection of candidates
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company
- Providing recruitment reports to management when/if required
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a Recruiter or similar role
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry experience would be an asset
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organisational and time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology or relevant field would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is a must
An attractive remuneration package will be given to the right candidate.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.