Restaurant Associate (Sales) – Must be in Malta
Restaurant Associate (Sales) – Applicant must be in Malta
As a result of the growth that our client has experienced, they are seeking a Restaurant Associate (Sales) to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensuring the best possible partnership.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest company service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the company platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases
- Developing our restaurant liaisons and their business by using our collected user data
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the client brand
- Share best practices amongst restaurant team
- Minimum qualification as Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or equivalent
- Super driven and ambitious – we’re looking for somebody that can do the job, but it’s more important that you have the right motivation for it
- Ability to work with numerical data
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Fluent in English & Maltese.
Excellent remuneration will be given to the right candidate. Travel & accommodation are not provided, but assistance will be given in finding affordable lodging.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.