Retail Sales Manager
Retail Sales Manager
One of our client, a well-known local furniture retailer in Malta is looking for a Retail Sales Manager to join their energetic team that values collaboration and teamwork.
The candidate will be closely working with the CEO and will be responsible be responsible to lead the sales team toward the firm’s goals, which will provide the company a competitive advantage, support growth, and deliver long-term profitable results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales operations;
- Delegate authority and responsibility to the sales consultant while supervising and reviewing his/her performance;
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports;
- Assist the company’s CEO in developing plans for sales operations to meet agreed-upon targets and/or generate successful leads;
- Assist the company’s CEO in in developing individual sales team member objectives and effectively communicating them to him/her;
- Assist the sales consultant with the preparation and delivery of client/customer presentations, proposals, quoting, and sales closing.
- Make follow-up calls to clients;
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the company’s product range, as well as its unique selling points and features, to assist the sales consultant in providing the most competent advice to clients;
- Communicate and collaborate with all members of the organization, as well as its suppliers and clients;
- Issuing quotations and close sales;
- Schedule delivery appointments in collaboration with the delivery team;
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale;
- Responsible for the upkeep of the showroom, including ensuring that it is always clean, well-stocked with appropriate display models, and safe for customers, staff, and third parties; and;
- Open and close the showroom.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in retail sales is required, with managerial experience preferred;
- Excellent Leadership Skills;
- A genuine desire and tenacity to close sales;
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills;
- Microsoft Office Application Skills.