Sales Administrator (Must be in Malta)
One of our clients is looking to employ a full-time Sales Administrator to join their team. S/he will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
• Processing sales orders received telephonically or by email.
• Promoting new products and offers to customers.
• Assisting and coordinating sales with the Sales Reps.
• Processing invoices/credit notes/delivery notes/returns etc.
• Liaising with the stores department regarding stock deliveries, stock takes etc.
• Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
• Has a minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience in a similar role;
• Has a minimum ‘O’ Level standard in the main subjects;
• Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Stock Inventory System (Shireburn or similar).
• Planning and organization;
• Exceptional communication and phone skills
• Good command of Maltese and English, both written and spoken.
• The ability to thrive in an office environment.
• Excellent team player
The list of ‘Job Responsibilities’ appearing in this job description is neither necessarily exhaustive nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable. The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by job holder’s superior.
Monday to Friday 07:30hrs to 14:30hrs, Saturdays 07:30hrs to 12:00hrs.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.