The sales consultant should act as an intermediary between the company and their customers, recommending products and services while ensuring customer requirements are met in order to generate sales that meet the company’s established goals.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
- Ensure comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and its unique selling points and features so as to provide the most professional advice to customers
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate bedding materials according to their budget
- Issuing quotations and closing sales
- Input data into the point-of-sale (POS) system accurately and in a timely manner
- Attending sales training
- In the absence of the sales manager, is responsible for the upkeep of the showroom, including ensuring that it is always clean, well-stocked with appropriate display models, and safe for customers, staff and third parties and
- In the absence of the sales manager, open and close the showroom
- Strong command of Maltese or English Language.
- Previous experience in retail sales 2 year
- A genuine desire and tenacity to close sales
- A friendly team player with drive and enthusiasm
- Must be highly personable and professional
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office application skills