Sales Consultants – Full Time
Reporting to Sales & Operations Manager / Managing Director
• Sell our products and services to existing and potential customers. • Establish and maintain excellent long-term relationships with existing and potential customers. • Provide superior customer service.
Role and responsbilities
• Greet all clients / suppliers who enters the showroom and handle their needs appropriately.
• Sell our products and services to existing and potential customers.
• Show the showroom samples to the clients and if the negotiation is by phone/email make sure that you invite the clients to view the products before confirming the order.
• Establish and maintain excellent long-term relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Handle all quote requests to include through walk in’s, email, website and/or facebook.
• To turn around any quote requests within a 72-hour period.
• Follow up / chase any pending quotations to close the sale.
• Setup and appointment with the clients for actual Measurements to be taken.
• Keep the client’s portfolio updated with all the details to include full name, addresses (including delivery address) and email.
• Obtain deposits from client and insert onto SIMS.
• Familiarise yourself with the product catalogs and samples so you can offer the necessary service to the client confidently.
• Update any quotes following the final measurement taking and resend quote to client before processing the sale.
• Email/contact client to request delivery payment when products are received.
• Once the delivery payment is received insert into the system then forward the documentation to the logistics department for the delivery and installation organization.
• Service the customers in first comes, first serves process to avoid unnecessary confrontations.
• Keep the sales office clean and tidy and offer clients a glass of water before starting the quotation.
• For large quotation, take the necessary details of the client and their rough measurements then you can prepare the quotation at a later stage and send to the client electronically.
• Keep the filing up to date.
• Call clients for feedback once the installation has been closed and final payment effected.
• Insert the final payment on SIMS and check that all outstanding balance is zero.
• Deal with any aftersales requests/demands in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications and Education requirements:
• ‘O’ Level standard of education or higher
• Valid driving license
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales role
• Proficient in MS office applications
• Computer literate
• Outgoing personality
• Confident in sales
• Customer Services Orientated.
• Time Management skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Maltese and English Language
• This job description is for guidance only and role may vary depending on the exigencies of the business at the time. Any other reasonable request or work task may be allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.