Our client, a software company focusing on providing accounting software solutions to small and medium sized enterprises is currently seeking to recruit a full-time Sales Executive to join their growing firm. They would like to engage a smart and polite individual to be the first face their prospective clients will meet.
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers and partners.
- Provide and explain product literature to potential customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A smart and neat appearance combined with a professional and polite attitude.
• Already residing in Malta.
• Previous experience as a Sales Executive, ideally possessing a minimum of 1-2 years.
• Possess a valid Maltese driving license.
• A minimum of an A level education.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Preference will be given to candidates with sound knowledge in English and Maltese.
• Professional phone skills and formidable customer service.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mostly Word, Excel and Outlook. An ECDL certification or an equivalent proof of computer literacy is advantageous.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Punctuality and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under minimal supervision.
What Our Client Offers:
• A competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
• Commission based on new sales and commission on renewals.
• The opportunity to enhance your professional development and skills.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.