One of our clients is looking for a Security Guard to join their team. In this role, the chosen person will be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and employees. He/she will monitor activity on the floor, check for signs of suspicious behavior, and respond to emergencies as they arise. He/she must be able to think quickly in high-pressure situations.
- Ensuring all the company’s policies and procedures are strictly complied with at all times
- Making certain that any incident or dispute on the premises is handled with the utmost security and integrity
- Maintain a physical presence on the gaming floor and in all the areas
- Keeping all written work logs and general administrative documents neat, concise, and accurate
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in all matters pertaining to equipment, procedures, and information
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Controlling and keeping records of the movement of goods, keys, security equipment, and lost and found property
- Assisting in the case of emergency situations, in liaison with the Police Department, Security Services Providers, Health and Safety Authority, and any other relevant entity
- Have a strong command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to stay standing for long periods of time
- Be courteous and polite
- Have a high level of integrity
- Be able to remain calm in stressful and/or emergency situations
- Be computer literate
- Have previous experience as a security guard
- Knowledge of the Maltese language would be an asset
Share from the tips will be provided.
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.