Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
Senior Housekeeping Supervisor (Must be in Malta or EU National)
One of our clients, a residential carehome for senior citizens located it the Northern region of Malta, is seeking to recruit a ‘Senior Housekeeping Supervisor’ working on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate would be someone with a friendly, dynamic and proactive approach. S/He will ensure that the highest standards of care and service are delivered to the residents, whilst they maintain independence and choice in a homely environment. The selected individual will be supervising and ensuring that all procedures and duties are followed.
- Ensure laundry being done
- Listen and respond to residents’ queries and requests
- Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies, and other supplies as advised by the management.
- Store Keeping, Regular Stock-take and Upkeep of stock as above.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is in good working order
- Maintain clean storage area for equipment and supplies
- Observe, Check and report any maintenance issues
- Supervise staff in the housekeeping department
- Maintain Quality Assurance
- Prepare job and task sheets
- Prepare rosters to ensure adequate coverage and that all hours are shared allocated fairly
- Follow the company′s standard operating procedures and policies
- Ensure the cleaning is of the highest standards
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Maltese and English
- Be computer literate and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with strong organizational skills as well as having the ability to work on his/her own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management skills
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience or demonstrable ability to be a competent housekeeper
- Ability to draw up rosters, job sheets, stock taking, ordering & checking of stock, etc.
Attractive remuneration package being given to the right applicant.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills