Reporting to: Spa Manager
Our client, a luxurious resort located in the beautiful sister island of Gozo, is looking for a ‘Spa Therapist’ to join their Spa and Wellness Team.
• Provide spa treatments according to the spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
• Retain proper working knowledge of the process, benefit and outcome of all treatments and products in the Spa.
• Reference and adjust treatments according to the guest’s health assessment.
• Deliver special, individualised, and unique service to guests in the Spa.
• Up-sell and recommend in a thoughtful way—treatments, retail and home-care.
• Begin and end treatments on time.
• Confidently handle and rectify guest queries or small complaints.
• Ensure guests comfort and a genuine, welcoming environment for all guests.
• Ensure a proper handover is completed in the guest journey as per the documented standard following up on treatment experience and acting on any discrepancies.
• Maintain the setup, hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms and treatment equipment.
• Maintain complete discretion and confidentially in all communications with guests.
• Manage levels of professional stock and supplies, including linen.
• Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
The selected applicant will be expected to:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in a spa or a similar wellness environment
• Maintain a smart, pristine appearance.
• Provide a unique guest experience both in the treatment room and with regards to the guest’s SPA journey as a whole.
• Work with a clear understanding of the standards, core values visions and goals of Resort and the Resort Spa.
• Ensure clients receive requested treatments and follow-up recommendations according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies.
• Fluent in English.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.