We are looking for a professional, Spa Therapist to join our agency and work with Luxury Spas across Malta. The ideal applicant will be dedicated and have a can-do approach to face challenging situations and take responsibility for guests’ satisfaction from arrival to departure. Preferred candidates will be positive, proactive, and skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide spa treatments according to the spa menu, standards and outlined protocols
- Retain proper working knowledge of the process, benefit and outcome of all treatments and products in the Spa
- Reference and adjust treatments according to the guest’s health assessment
- Deliver special, individualised, and unique service to guests in the Spa
- Up-sell and recommend in a thoughtful way—treatments, retail and home-care
- Begin and end treatments on time
- Confidently handle and rectify guest queries or small complaints
- Ensure guests comfort and a genuine, welcoming environment for all guests
- Ensure a proper handover is completed in the guest journey as per the documented standard following up on treatment experience and acting on any discrepancies
- Maintain the setup, hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms and treatment equipment
- Maintain complete discretion and confidentially in all communications with guests
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies, including linen
- Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
The selected applicant will be expected to:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a spa or a similar wellness environment
- Maintain a smart, pristine appearance
- Provide a unique guest experience both in the treatment room and with regards to the guest’s SPA journey as a whole
- Work with a clear understanding of the standards, core values visions and goals of Resort and the Resort Spa
- Ensure clients receive requested treatments and follow-up recommendations according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Fluent in English.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.