One of our clients in the FMCG industry is looking for Store Managers to manage one of the company’s outlets. The Store Manager is responsible for the economic and commercial management of a shop and the coordination of a team of at least 30 resources. It also guarantees the application of company directives and compliance with safety and hygiene standards in the workplace, without ever losing sight of customer orientation.
- Lead and motivate the team in accordance with the company’s Leadership & Company Principles, to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can be more productive and efficient;
- Take full responsibility for the performance and day-to-day operations of the store;
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate team to achieve the store’s key performance indicators;
- Optimisation of store process through regular process analysis and implementation;
- Solve problems swiftly to enable the team to focus on their tasks;
- Identify employee potential and apply specific measures to develop employees;
- Recruit, train and develop own team;
- Ensure and provide excellent Customer Service throughout your store;
- Monitor, manage and improve key performance indicators throughout.
- The flexibility to work different shifts including night shifts, weekends and public holidays;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language is a must;
- Knowledge of the Maltese or Italian languages will be considered an asset;
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment;
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem-solving skills;
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times;
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team;
- Excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store.