One of our clients, is looking for an experienced Surveillance officer to join their team. In this role, the chosen person will be monitoring suspicious activities to prevent theft and cheating and to protect employees and patrons.
- Maintain surveillance of designated areas and activities
- Record irregular activity as required
- Operate all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited to DVR’s, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras as assigned
- Provide CCTV (closed-camera television) and personal observations of all departments and applicable job functions to assure that all company policies and procedures are met with compliance
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Prior casino experience or experience operating surveillance equipment and monitoring cameras preferred
- Must have a desire to learn and broad knowledge of company rules, procedures and administration
- Must have a desire to learn camera equipment and methods of operation and recording as required
- Must be able to identify those cheating methods, and other irregular activities
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- The highest levels of integrity, ethics, & trustworthiness are required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and writting skills are essential
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests’ demands in a fast pace environment
- Excellent vision (including peripheral vision) is needed to protect the games
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Knowledge of the Maltese language would be an asset
Quarterly bonus would be provided.
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.