One of our clients in Malta is looking to employ a clerk to give support to its technical team. The technical clerk will provide general administrative and clerical services to facilitate the team’s operations and daily administrative tasks.
- Recording of data, updating and upkeep of technical documents.
- Proof-reading of documentation as required
- Inputs various data and records into specific technical documents, using existing or new procedures/software.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- Secondary level of education as a minimum
- Preference will be given to candidates having a qualification in a technical-related subject (ordinary level standard).
- Be computer literate, preferably in possession of ECDL or equivalent certificate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Know-how on data retrieval and research online.
- Willing to learn new technologies, implement new processes and to take instructions.
- Willing to work under own initiative.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.