Warehouse Operative/Storekeeper (MUST BE IN MALTA)
Warehouse Operative/Storekeeper (MUST BE IN MALTA TO APPLY)
One of our clients is looking for a ‘Warehouse Operative Storekeeper’ to join their warehousing team.
- Load / Unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion.
- Ensure safe handling & storage of all products in line with policies and quality standards.
- Store stock in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Update inventory system with goods issued/received.
- Assist with inventory counting.
- Work to standard operating procedures in line with company policy.
- Assist with implementation of measures for improved warehouse layout.
- Maintain high standards of warehouse house-keeping.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concern to the Warehouse Supervisors, or in his absence, his Assistant immediately.
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in personal development.
- Assist other team members as necessary.
- Deal with all Staff and see to their enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Deal with all clients picking up their items from the stores in a courteous and respectable manner – ensure excellent client service at all times.
- Action any other aspects to fulfill the operational needs of the business.
- Conduct any other reasonable duties as allocated by the Warehouse Supervisor and Assistant Warehouse Supervisor as necessary.
- Candidates must be able to withstand long hours of standing and carrying bulky items. Are requested to use ladders and we will also train them to use the forklifter (will provide training and license training)
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same or similar role
- Physically strength and able to stand for long hours
- A team player
- Must be IT literate
- Fluent in English
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English, meeting all the above requirements.