Warehouse Team Leader – Safety and Maintenance
Warehouse Safety and Maintenance Team Leader (Must be in Malta/EU National)
One of our clients, an international supermarket chain is looking for a full-time Warehouse Team Leader Safety & Maintenance to form part of the Logistics team and ensures that the plant, vehicles and equipment are in optimal condition. The chosen applicant will be also responsible for the health and safety aspects within the warehouse in line with Corporate policies and in compliance with the local legislation.
- Manage the upkeep of all electrical, mechanical and refrigeration systems in the warehouse and goods handling equipment, including coordination of prevent maintenance and ad-hoc repairs
- Ensure full functionality of emergency and fire systems at all times
- Coordinate contractors and external suppliers for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities
- Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the warehouse including returns area and recycling initiatives
- Ensure sufficient essential replacement parts for the technical equipment
- Establish and maintain an efficient team of people, safeguarding a positive work environment.
- A technical background
- Work experience gained in building and / or mechanical Facility Management
- Experience in management and negotiations with external suppliers
- Good knowledge of English and Italian
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and dynamism
What is being offered:
- A full time, 40 hours per week, contract
- A secure job with a solid and structured company
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT for applicant meeting all the above requirements.